Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Peek at my BOO!


BOO!
Please don't be scared, it's just the start of my Halloween decorating!
I had to follow the trend to start with, the Modge Podge and translucent glitter just looks so chic!


I know, I am the farthest thing away from traditional RIGHT!


The Candy is marshmallow twists that I repackaged.
I wanted to do traditional, but can you see awhole bunch of orange pumpkins in my pink living room, really?


Besides I can love these a lot longer because they sparkle and I do love my sparkle!
:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~


Well this is the begining and I talked it over with Kailey (she's  my home fashion consultant, she's 8 lol) and we adore it!

Can't wait to see what "spooky" ~giggle~ decor you come up with!
Join me at the Newbie Party at

11 comments:

  1. Love it...love it.... I can't seem to get my groove on for Halloween yet-I better hurry-it's coming fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - this pumpkin does seem to fit your style much better than an orange pumpkin would. I also love the candy. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and a great look! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it girlfriend. So very pretty! Now aren't you just a clever lil thung! (see how I went all southern then, not bad for an English girl).

    As you can see, I am still too busy to find the time to blog...I hate working...I really should be married to a very rich man who can have staff that would serve me cocktails all day around the pool. Oh well dream on Jo.

    Anyhoo, I hope to get on to it tomorrow.

    Your post is amazing, I love it!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am seriously getting a complex now. Once again I wrote you a long message and when I pressed the post comment button it deleted my hilarious and very well written, articulate message..lol! I can only surmise that You have programmed it to delete me..boo hoo!

    Moo ha ha... well I won't be beaten, do you hear me? I Will come back stronger and more resilient! (well as long as it doesn't delete me again that is)lol

    Anyhoo, my friend, fandabidosy post. I adore your pumpkins (ooer that sounds a bit rude). (sorry I am English, inuendo everywhere, I shall try to keep it under wraps, Ahh who am I kidding? of course I won't)

    So again, I love your pumpkins, they are gorgeous. You are a very clever girl. I guess I will have to stop spreading all the rumours to the contrary now, wink wink!!lol

    So enough nonsense, I'm off now to drop the teens at school. I promise I will try to get the post on here soon.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a chic and fresh take on Halloween decorating! Lovin' the pink! Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post.
    Have a lovely Monday, Wendy!
    ~ Wendi ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo>>>
    Wooo Hoooo!!
    I got a whole post all by my self? That's what I call classy man!
    Went to my blog and had 12, count it 12 posts from you friend lol....figured I could trash all the duplicates lol. You must have been having a "fit"
    Yep, you are right, out of the WHOLE WIDE WORLD I picked little old Jo in New Zealand to pick on!!! Have Blogger erase all her entries the minute she types them!!! Bahahaha ;) I have plotted this for months as my Halloween pratical joke ~giggle~ I only wish I had this much power!!
    Sorry sweet lady, don't know what happened. No lame excuses though....busy with teenager BLAH!! Sounds made up! Get some dishes out and GET BUSY!!! My pumpkins and me are demanding a great table "hop to it!"

    Hugs Daaaarling!

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Wendy, those look gorgeous! Course you know I love glitter too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and white pumpkins! They would look perfect in my cottage, Did you buy them or paint them yourself? Laura Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy I am your newest follower, and just wanted you know how lovely these are!!! Reminds me of Cinderella a little. Have a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply adore your pretty pumpkins! I love anything the sparkles, too...I'm afraid I'd want to leave them out all the time...and I've never seen twist candy like that...beautiful!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy