Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New items I would love to have!!

When I find something stunning~I mean super wonderful, I wanna share!  It may or may not be your taste, but I thought a few of you just might like my new picks!
Here is the Link:





Grasslands Road Just Desserts Cupcake Pedestal Candy Jars Three Styles, Set of 3


          Cupcake Candy Jars~~~Yummy    
 
 
                                  Paper straws how vintage chic
                               Vintage chic straws~~~
 
 
Paper Straws Pack of 50 in Sealed Bag - Pink Polka Dot Drinking Straws
 
 
 
                   
This whole collection is sweet.....Candyland dreams come true!!






I wish I had time for more.  Things have been truly hectic here.  We had a Halloween party and you know there was not one picture taken of the decorations or tablescapes before the flood of people came in!
The goblins and witches had fun, but I was drained and still am lol


6 comments:

  1. Wendy those cupcake jars are too cute! I love the tree too, but I'd have to have it red and white LOL.
    oohhh we are having a Halloween birthday party for my son on Friday.
    I LOVE halloween!
    Hope you're doing well!

    (I just remembered awhile ago you said your military guy was in NC? Where is he stationed?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it lol....I can't remember where he was. He is now in Pensecola but may be heading back to NC. Dang. the Marines just move him so fast!!
    He is my daughter's ex boyfriend, they still stay in contact and we love him to pieces!! I know it was Right by you!! I told my daughter you could stick your head out the door and holler at him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcake candy jars are so cute. They would stay empty at my house. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy,
    Oh how cute are thses? I bought some orange and black paper straws and used them for some Halloween decor. They are so fun! Love those jars. I do a candy tree in my living room. I swear I gain 10 lbs. every time I look at it. I clicked on the site, but it said page cannot be found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy