Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Sunday, October 16, 2011

My New Bust


I picked up a bust from a nice lady in town who sells on ebay.  I won an auction and she was sweet enough to let me dig through her stash.
I knew I had to have this little gem and of course she had to be dressed in pink.  I know, I know, AGAIN it is Sunday and I am behind!


Here is my post for Pink Saturday.
Pearls, pearls and more pearls adorn my new bust.  Two of my favorite scarves and two of my favorite vintage rhinestone brooches.  I tucked a vintage hankie, edged with tatted lace, into her cleavage so she would seem demure.
Join me at:

13 comments:

  1. Sophisticated and feminine- how lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...what a gorgeous bust and love how you have embellished it. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bust is gorgeous! I adore all the pearls of course pink is a must!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pearls! It's ok if you are late! I'm always running late. It was a busy weekend for me too!

    I say better late than never and I didn't make it this time, so you did better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Love the Pearls and Lace!!! Just gorgeous colos...my favorite combo too!! Please come by my blog and join me for Pearls and Lace Thursdays!! I'm so glad I found your blog...I'm a follower now!!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and thank you for having me. Isn't it amazing how a few pearls and lace can make anything drip with romance. I love your half body. She's beautiful. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady.
    This is Gorgeous I love pearls sweet lady.
    You did a Beautiful job putting the together so lovely. I would like to thank you so much for your comment last week. I just post a new Tablescape maybe you can come see.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the title "My New Bust" and thought, "uh oh...she has gone off the deep end!!! Happy for you, but don't really wanna see your boob job! TMI!!!" How relieved was I to see this beautifully bedecked bust instead! :-) Gorgeous!!! You did a fabulous job! I have a couple of these in my dressing room, and I love to play "Barbie" with them on occasion! Great pick from the lady's stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alycia...I was going to put "my new boobs" in my title but....I have had a lot of fun with "her" already. Of course my inspiration was my necklace collection and wanting to play with scarves. I think she will come in handy as hostess also...who says she can't dress to match a table??
    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is brilliant!!! love the pink (of course) and the pearls .... xo HHL

    p.s. everything tasted as good (and better) than it looked in photos ... I hear yoga calling me , now... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bust forms-I've got so many because I work retail and have been able to pick them up cheap or for free! Love what you did with her!

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy