Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own scrapbook

Anika did this one all by herself.
  She was a little lazy today and didn't feel like loading up and taking it outside, but I gave her a break. (even though it would have been awesome out there!)
I did convince her to take out the iron once she was all done and start over!

 Guess I am pretty proud, so proud I made her a little scrapbook.  Please take a moment to check it out above.
She found some of my little stash of mini pumpkins to scatter about.  A glitter black pumpkin to add some drama. Candles, of course you need candles!

Of course It gets a little frustrating to take pics cuz something pink and chic always seems to make it into the background!

I try to make a room that is neutral, but it never stays that way for long.  The room always end up one shade of pink wether I try or not

How was your week?

Boy I am still tired!

3 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING. I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    Your Anika did a Beautiful tablescape sweet lady for Halloween she has a eye for it. I also love the Scrapbook this is Amazing like Grammy said.
    I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Halloween Night Tablescape.
    I hope you have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a neutral person, I need color in my life! Pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy