Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rent me!

I have table and chairs to rent.
Tablecloths, napkins, napkin rings etc.
Everything you need to set a table can be found right here.
I can order a matching floral centerpiece from a local florist or we can come up with something very inexpensive together.
Take your next intimate affair and kick it up a notch!  Make you table something to remember!  Have your guest feel special, pampered even if you are serving the same old meatloaf and mac and cheese.......who says it's got to be boring?


Can you see their eyes when you serve dinner by with candles tonight?  What about sandwiches on china? Break the rules, have some fun!!  Life is too short not to enjoy.
Be it your table or mine, let's set it together and make somebody smile :)

Leave me a comment or email!!

~~Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Wendy, my sweet! Thanks for stopping by! I forgot to ask you on your TT post...there was a cut crystal stand with a top. Is that a small cake stand, or what? That was bee-yoo-tee-ful, and I loved it on the table the way you displayed it! As for these above...hooray! LOVE the precious pink marshmallows in the pretty stemware! I see you're doing rentals...very cool! I owned Something Borrowed Fine Rentals for a number of years until I retired in 2009. We didn't do tables, chairs, etc., but opted to rent the elusive "bling" items for receptions that were so hard to find like fabulous over-the-top candelabra, floral vessels, cake plateaus, etc. It was fun, but it started to break me down physically after so many years and I had to throw in the towel. Glad to see you younger folks carrying the torch now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alycia....The Covered plate was a cheese dome. I use it as a small cake plate when in need. Purchased from Belk about a year ago,think they still carry them!
    I adore seeing the final table....the faces of the people as they walk into the room. My favorite was the birthday party for my little neighbor Kailey when she turned 8. Her eyes when she walked into that big white tent and how she "showed it off" for her friends....was PRICELESS.
    Just starting out and I can see how you would be tired. People see a beautiful table and think it takes 20 minutes lol! I think I have spent up to 3 days figuring a table out :)

    I have gotten so many great tips from you

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    I love coming over to see all your new Treasures. It takes me some time to put a tablescape together with the photos. I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments.On my new black and white Tablescape.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy