Thanks for stopping by!!

I have found so much inspiration that I have started sharing my own addiction of tablescaping. Please feel free to join me as I enter my journey and share my passion for decorating with all my lovely little "treasures".

I decorate my home with vintage, thrift store, yard sale and hand me down items. I shop ebay with a vengance for dinnerware and glassware, the postal service must adore me!

I am very casual, but a bit fussy when it comes down to details. I have spent two thirds of my life in the south, but the southerners say my "nothern side" still comes out! I am guessing this is not such a good thing....and visa versa when I am around my northern relatives, "give me a break"!

Join me any way.......I hope we can be blogging buddies no matter where we all live :)



Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Not Fall, But......

I see all the beautiful fall tablescapes and I have been a little envious.  We don't have that much color here in east Tennessee yet, but the weather is cooling off and the candy corn is on the shelves.
I am willing to wait to put out my fall decorations for awhile, why rush the seasons?  I had to do something though, right?






My fiesta chargers came in handy!  Where did I get this yellow flatware?  Aaaah, TJ Maxx.  And if you hurry, I think you can still get the little candy corn dishes at the Dollar General for $2 each.  Can only find one here and there though, I had to hit 2 different stores to find just 4 and I would have liked to have found 8.

Let's light those candles Anika and see how the glow looks huh?



It's not Halloween and it's not really all that "Autumn-ish" where I live, but it's always time for candy corn!!

Now If I can just hide all this candy from my hubby, he really loves him some candy corn!
Come Join me at:

Debbiedoos Blogging and Blabbing

Between Naps On The Porch




22 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy that is so cute. I love the candy corn theme. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the candy corn dishes... to cute! I do love me some candy corn too. Can't wait to see what you do when the autumn colors hit your area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the little corn dishes, my dollar store is pretty close so I'll be seeing if they have any left. You asked about the book "Have a cupcake", I saw it at a little speciality store here in KC. Have a great day.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those candy corn dishes. Your table looks just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would love to eat off of these! And me too! Come see a tribute to Ruby Bridges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just may have to see if there are any of those candy corn dishes left in Ohio! They are pretty nifty and the price is right. I love Halloween tables and this one is perfect to begin the month. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful

    Karin Şen Cankan
    karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH no! Now you have me wanting candy corn. Your tablescape is darling and I'm checkng out the plates at the dollar store. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute table...those candy corn dishes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing says, "Halloween is just around the corner!" like candy corn!!! I bought some last weekend, but forgot the peanuts to mix with it. My husband likes that sweet/salty combo. Good luck trying to hide yours! :-) Such cute plates! And I love the candles...they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started decorating for fall this year sooner than ever! Your decor is super fun! I am a new follower and would love for you to link up at my Freshmen Friday party for new bloggers at:

    http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...very cute indeed...

    I can't believe you found those treasures that I only drool.

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot believe you found those candy corn dishes! They are so cute! Everything just pops with the black background of the fabric! That is one sweet table!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot believe you found those candy corn dishes! They are so cute! Everything just pops with the black background of the fabric! That is one sweet table!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the tablescape, it turned out beautiful. Candy corn is one of my favorite things during this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad that you're sharing your dish addiction and your wonderful eye for color and design. I love your whimsical, animated, candy corn confection of a tablescape. Thank you for sharing your delightful design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Wendy for your input on that coffee talk post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This table setting made me smile...so fun and festive. I love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute, you are quite the bargain shopper! Don't know how long the candy corn would last at my house if decorated with it, hahaha......

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Wendy, your tablescape is gorgeous. I love your candy corn dishes. How cute is that??? Thank you so very much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

:*~Hello and Welcome~*:

I do hope you take just a moment to drop a line and say hello :*~:*~:*~ I adore to hear from y'all :*~:*~ I pray you leave my blog and then have a wonderful and blessed day:*~:*~:*~:
~~Wendy